Saturday, June 4, 2016

Our adventure began with the purchase of our new Winnebago.  We know nothing about camping or  living in a Motorhome (an 8x25ft space).  We will be traveling X number of miles, hooking up to water, electric, sewer, with a bunch of strangers, and in the end enjoying the great outdoors.
Say a prayer for us.


June 4, 2016
We embarked on our maiden voyage yesterday I was instructed that I could go Number 1 but not Number 2 until a later date.  Since I was not the one cleaning the system I agreed.  As we revved up the engine I was running around like a flight attendant making sure all the rattles were being quieted.  Dom yells at me to return to my seat because our home was talking and he was surprised it could talk.  I asked him what it said and he was so shocked he didn’t pay attention.  Wow we didn’t know it could talk. 
Well we arrive at Sugar Shores RV Park and are greeted by our new friends Dwain and Claire (See photo) they own a lot on the Sugar river and their trailer is big, we get all the help we need hooking up.
We had a few surprises, brought the bacon cooker but no bacon, brought the coffee but no filter to make it.  Also in the middle of the night we blew a fuse and lots of people came to help us solve the not electric problem.  We have come to the conclusion that campers love to solve problems. 

No comments:

Post a Comment