Monday, August 8, 2016

Mt. Robson and Rearguard Falls BC

Aug 7 Day 8
Today we saw the highest mountain in Canada, Mt Robson and also a beautiful waterfall called Rearguard Falls. This is the last of our sights for Canada and I must admit I didn’t think we would enjoy Canada as much as we did, at first it was just a place we had to go though to get to Alaska.  But the people are friendly and I think they all speak French or a lot of the eastern Canadians go to the Rockies to vacation. We didn’t enjoy these ice-cream cones as much as we should, they cost 4 dollars each, and they did look different but 4 US dollars. *^$$#$$^)(_)*)

One good thing today, our campsite Dave’s RV park Vanderhoof, British Columbia  had a good WiFi system and I am taking advantage of it to publish my blog.  Hope you enjoy.  See you in Alaska





No comments:

Post a Comment